CPR and AED Classes and First Aid Training
Learn why we now adhere to CPR sequence of C-A-B (Compressions, Airway, Breathing) and not the longstanding A-B-C (Airway, Breathing, Compressions).
We instruct CPR classes and AED trainings nationwide, including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts,Rhode Island, Indiana, Oregon, Washington and Nevada.
For convenience, we travel to your location to offer CPR and AED certification to your employees.
Knowledge. Empower. LIFE.
EMC CPR & Safety Training provides a vast array of services and training solutions.
- AED Program Management
- AED Consulatation, Sales and Service
- First Aid Kits and Safety Supplies
- Emergency Response Plan Development
- CPR and AED Training
- First Aid Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
See all services
What to expect from EMC
- Trainers are certified & experienced through the American Heart Association, ASHI, ECSI and/or National Safety Council.
- Private onsite training in CPR, AED, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens.
- We are available to make scheduling your class a little bit easier. We book classes 7 days a week to best meet your training needs.
- Class sizes are kept small to ensure a proper learning environment with a student to manikin ratio that never exceeds 3:1.