AED Distributor with Medical Direction/Management Programs
Authorized Provider of CPR, AED, & First Aid Training
We serve clients NATIONWIDE, including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania,
Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Indiana, Oregon, Washington and Nevada.
Knowledge. Empower. LIFE.
EMC CPR & Safety Training provides a vast array of services and training solutions.
- AED Program Management
- AED Consulatation, Sales and Service
- First Aid Kits and Safety Supplies
- Emergency Response Plan Development
- CPR/AED Training
- First Aid Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
See all services
What to expect from EMC
- Trainers are certified & experienced through the American Heart Association, ASHI, ECSI and/or National Safety Council.
- Onsite training in CPR, AED, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens.
- We are available to make scheduling your class a little bit easier. We book classes 7 days a week to best meet your training needs.
- Class sizes are kept small to ensure a proper learning environment with a student to manikin ratio that never exceeds 3:1.
- Top of the line, Laerdal or Prestan equipment, is used for real-life simulation & accurate, top-of-the-line skills testing.