American Heart Association Authorized Provider of CPR, AED, & First Aid Training
Direct Consultation, Sales & Full Management/Oversight/Compliance Programs for AEDs
We teach in New York City Metro Area, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.
Expanding to new markets nationwide. Contact us for service availability in your area.
Knowledge. Empower. LIFE. VIEW CLASSES
At EMC, we offer on-site training 7 days a week in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland. We are an American Heart Association-authorized provider, ESCI Education Center and ASHI Training Center, and our courses include CPR, AED, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Skills Testing. Benefits of taking our First Aid and CPR certification courses include the following:
- Class sizes are small to ensure an optimal learning environment
- Manikin ratio never exceeds 3:1
- All of our instructors have a current instructor certification status and stay abreast of the latest advancements in the field
- Our state-of-the-art equipment allows for real-life simulation
Performing First Aid and CPR is a serious matter, but that doesn’t mean emergency medical training can’t be enjoyable. We offer interactive First Aid and CPR certification courses that are both entertaining and enlightening. Adults learn best by “doing,” so we strive to provide a hands-on experience that equips you with the necessary skills to save someone’s life. We go great lengths to ensure that every student leaves our classes confident and well-informed.
In addition, we offer consultation, sales and full management/oversight/compliance programs for all major AED brands. Customers have access to a FREE AED consultation at their location, as well as introduction to our AED Management Program.
At EMC, we serve learners of all skill levels in the Tri-State area and beyond. To find a class that is right for your needs or for more information, please review our First Aid and CPR certification course offerings, call 1-800-695-5655, or fill out our contact form.
5 Reasons Why Your Organization Needs an AED Program Management Service
A complex web of laws impacts the design, implementation, and operation of AED programs. Whether you’re a smal... read more
An Insider's Scoop... Questions AND Answers from a CPR Instructor
Be sure to ask a lot of questions. You need to be clear on what you want and what services you'll actually be ... read more
What to expect from EMC
- Trainers are certified & experienced through the American Heart Association, ASHI, ECSI and/or National Safety Council.
- Onsite training in CPR, AED, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens.
- We are available to make scheduling your class a little bit easier. We book classes 7 days a week to best meet your training needs.
- Class sizes are kept small to ensure a proper learning environment with a student to manikin ratio that never exceeds 3:1.
- Top of the line, Laerdal equipment, is used for real-life simulation & accurate, top-of-the-line skills testing.
Health & Safety Highlight